About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Incredible!!!

  • Tuesday, May 02, 2006
  • Diallo Dixon
  • 1 comments:

    AnX said...

    the expression is great ... but I think the composition is too wide so it loses the impact of the face.

    Maybe cropping it at the where the hair ends.

    I like the font style and size of the 'identity' - though it might in the wrong place (try the shirt).

    (don't feel nuh way ... it's what the eye picks up)

    Followers