About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Spiralling Red

  • Monday, June 12, 2006
  • Diallo Dixon
  • More practice at macro photography. I think this was a pretty good attempt. Taken outside by my mother's townhouse, April 23 2006.

    2 comments:

    Miss Mel said...

    I like the way you can hardly notice the separation of the petals. That said the red is definitely pulsing off my pc. Maybe tone it down a shade?

    Rae said...

    I like this shot, and yes the colour is quite vivid, but I actually like it that way.

    Followers