About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

White Lining

  • Saturday, July 23, 2005
  • Diallo Dixon

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The ethereal innocence of the lonely white flower...

    ...beautifully 'plain'...

    brings to mind...The fragile beauty of LIFE...

    Anonymous said...

    Absolutely stunning.. this one is really.. speaking to me.. beauty in isolation.. I really love this image.

    Anonymous said...

    when i see this pic i think of the song that goes "like a virgin touche dfor the very first time.." absolute purity

    Rae said...

    This is lovely but it's the same flower in the first pic. I'm confused. Is it yours or nichollecaren?

    AnX said...

    i like it buuut maybe (I'm too much a lover of assymetry) it would have been more dynamic that it is in the dead centre.

    Followers