About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Wyndham Wedding Spectacular 2012

  • Saturday, February 25, 2012
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Labels: , ,
  • A few photos from the Wyndham Wedding Spectacular 2012, including a "Trash the dress" demonstration by Marcia E Roberts






    Marcia had a photo booth set up where people could take photos and have them emailed later.




    Marcia and event host Kiki


    Make up by "Face Forward"








     Make up by Paul March










    Make up by Kimberly Patterson








    "Trash the dress" demonstration






















    0 comments:

    Followers