About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Maternity photo session at Palisados...in assoc. with Pumpkin2munchkin

  • Tuesday, November 20, 2012
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Labels: , , ,

  • Taken from their Facebook page:

    "Pumpkin2munchkin aims to revolutionize you and your child's (newborn - 6yrs) lives, by providing you with quality items and services at affordable rates"

    They also offer photo services to their customers courtesy of yours truly. To get this off the ground we have been offering a few free photoshoots in a effort to build up a portfolio of photos for pumpkin2munchkin. This was one such photoshoot.



    These were taken out by Palisados. You can see the rest of the photos on my facebook page.

    0 comments:

    Followers