About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Gwendolyn Phillips

  • Tuesday, July 27, 2010
  • Diallo Dixon
  • a.k.a Grandma, more specifically my fiance's Grandma. The head strong woman that raised her granddaughter to the woman she is today, with the title of Dr. before her name and VP of an organization. She led quite an interesting life, being an orphan from very young, surviving the Kendall train crash, and an ardent political supporter having worked on several campaigns for her party of choice. Not to mention raising her 6 children and her granddaughter. Unfortunately she fell ill and passed a few weeks ago.

    RIP Grandma, you will definitely be missed.



    1 comments:

    Diana Chen Thorburn said...

    This is too sweet.
    I wish I could have been there.
    Hug Dana for me.

    Followers