About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

JCDC

  • Sunday, July 25, 2010
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Labels: , , ,
  • I entered JCDC this year, entered 3 prints and got a Ceritificate of Participation for two. So I have two prints hanging on the walls at the National Gallery, thats pretty cool. The two prints are:



    I get the feeling that JCDC looks for work that is more abstract and conceptual, which I dont do much of. So some motivation to work on that :)

    2 comments:

    Diana Chen Thorburn said...

    Yes, that is pretty cool.
    Did you process them into black and white? Using Photoshop?
    What IS that first photo of? I can't figure it out.
    The second photo is brilliant. Love it.

    Diallo Dixon said...

    Yup, all processed into black and white in photoshop.

    The first photo is guitar strings against a white sheet.

    Followers