About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Palisados

  • Monday, July 09, 2012
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Labels: ,



  • From time to time I go digging around in the archives and find gems I overlooked. This was taken sometime last year I think at Palisados early in the morning before sunrise. Although im not much of a landscape photog this came out fairly well I think.

    0 comments:

    Followers