About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Kingston Bridal Week 2012

  • Sunday, October 07, 2012
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Labels: , ,
  • Kingston Bridal Week was the follow up to the Wyndham Wedding Spectacular. I was invited once again to cover this event. Needless to say it was bigger than the last one in that this event involved a full week of activities. They definitely went bigger and bolder. I covered the last two days which was the showcase by all wedding vendors i.e. wedding planners, decor, cakes, make up artists, photographers, music, etc etc. You can view the full set of photos here.

    0 comments:

    Followers