About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

The Falls

  • Monday, May 30, 2005
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com Water flowing over rocks in the river at Castleton.

    8 comments:

    Mona said...

    This one is one of my favorites...from a random blog reader, thank you for sharing your images.

    Bashmentbasses said...

    Running water is always nice cause water is soothing.

    Sweet Simone said...

    This one is really beatiful, D. Water and sunsets produce the greatest pictures cause it shows the HIGHEST form of art taking place. :)

    Anonymous said...

    So surreal.

    Makes me want to leave school and go. Your picture did what some pics are supposed to - invite you in.

    laroper18 said...

    Wow!

    Rae said...

    this really is a great picture. if you stare at it long enough the water literally looks like strokes of paint from God's hand, and it has the added bonus of lifting the viewer, almost like flying.

    good stuff D. good eye.

    Anonymous said...

    yes.. I agree.. looks like paint instead of just a well-positioned photo.. well done. Do more!

    Anonymous said...

    OOOH MYYYY GOODNESS!! that's all i can muster..i'm till in shock...

    Followers