About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Red Sky

  • Tuesday, May 31, 2005
  • Diallo Dixon
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sunset at Villa Viento, St Mary

    7 comments:

    Rae said...

    you already know my love for your sunset pictures. I think that this one though would benefit from cropping. The blue area at the top distracts the eye from the reflection of the sunset on the clouds, which is the real focus and breathtaking beauty of this picture.

    Bashmentbasses said...

    I agree with Rae if you are going for that. But I also like the 'imperfections' of the real image. Another one I can get lost in. Makes me wish I lived on the north coast where I could see sunsets all the time instead of having them blocked by Beverly Hills.

    I've gotten lost in it. I want it but realise it would be kinda dark for my desktop considering I turn down the contrast and brightness on my monitor. It would be lost on my desktop but could use it for photo screensaver.

    Anonymous said...

    very beautiful

    laroper18 said...

    There is a God!

    Anonymous said...

    Diallo, this is an amazing pic man. Really love it. Reminds me of a pic i tried to take but much better!

    Anonymous said...

    D...This is STUNNING. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

    Makes my lil heart go pitter-patter! I agree with what rae said though, in re the cropping--Other than that, it's just...STUNNING!

    AnX said...

    it looks like the sky between 2 land masses - I like

    Followers