About Me

Diallo Dixon
I am a Jamaican photographer who captures a wide variety of subjects through his viewfinder. As my roots lie in black & white film work, I tend to lean towards b&w for digital work. My non-commissioned work tend to lean towards fine art or wall art works, however im also available for commissioned work such as weddings, product photography and more. My official portfolio can be viewed at www.diallodixonphotography.com
View my complete profile

Key Reflections

  • Tuesday, May 31, 2005
  • Diallo Dixon
  • On an office retreat at Grand Lido Braco, the room in which our activities were being held housed a baby grand piano. Not very often I am around a grand piano, so had to take advantage. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous said...

    Simply Beautiful...

    Bashmentbasses said...

    That's quite right. Simply beautiful!

    Anonymous said...

    I think I would have like a little less white. But nice shot. I like pianos - so I'm partial.

    Anonymous said...

    I too am partial to pianos.. nice shot.

    Anonymous said...

    focus is good..i would have liked it more if it was at an angle..with a rose on the keys...mmm

    Anonymous said...

    maybe if the light was on with a softer lighting in the room..yeah and less wall

    AnX said...

    nice ... really nice. if you get another chance at a piano shot try taking it from untop of the piano then rotating it - less reflection in the shot.

    Followers